KIFÜ provides modern, stable and secure ICT services for the Hungarian public education, the vocational education and training and the higher education institutions, the research and development institutes and the public collections, and the governmental and state owned organizations to support research, digital education and the digitization.
These services developed and maintained by KIFÜ can be used by a total of 2.5 million users at more than 6.400 institutions.
- The digital educational contents and the Internet can be securely accessed through the Diákháló from more than 5,000 public and vocational education sites for the students and their teachers.
- The universities, the research and development institutes and the public collections, or the other governmental and state owned organizations can connect to the DJG to access the KIFÜ’s data centre services, international academic and research networks and the Internet.
- The additional services can increase security and make the services more convenient to use.
- KIFÜ providing system of roaming network acces using wireless connection (WiFi) called eduroam for all served organisation
Data centre services include infrastructure services (IaaS), platform services (PaaS), and software services (SaaS). In addition, we provide various additional services as well.
The support acces to services KIFÜ developed eduID enables you accessing several federated services making us of your instiutional digital identity. KIFÜ acting as a federation operator of eduID.hu ensuring high quality and effective technical operation of the Federation, enforces compliance to relevant standards, in agreement with other federation operator at he European scale and Worldwide.
- As part of the HPC infrastructure service, supercomputer capacity is available and research data can be stored.
- HPC platform and software services provide a variety of specific scientific applications that manage specific computational tasks, analyse and display their results.